Premium Club Membership
Right now, you have an extraordinary opportunity to secure the best seats in the house at Boston's most affordable multipurpose sports and entertainment venue. Agganis Arena welcomes a lineup of premier artists and entertainers for concerts, family shows, and championship sporting events including Terrier hockey and basketball.
Agganis Arena's Premium Club offers the finest sight lines with outstanding views of the action as well as a wide range of amenities designed to enhance your sporting and entertainment experience.
VIP Access and amenities Include
- Members only pre-game fine dining and full service bar in the Francis D. Burke Club Room at all Terrier hockey home games. Click here to view a sample pre-game menu.
- Exclusive early entry to Agganis Arena and the Francis D. Burke Club Room prior to hockey home games
- Premium seats for Terrier hockey games held at Agganis Arena
- Guaranteed reserved VIP premium parking for Terrier hockey games at Agganis Arena
- Private, direct elevator access from covered garage parking to Arena concourse
- $250 donation per ticket to the Friends of Hockey booster program. Donation includes:
- Access to the Friends Lounge between periods and after games
- Coach's newsletter and annual BU hockey calendar
- Invitations to Friends of Hockey special events including the end of the year team banquet
- Preferred option to purchase tickets for Beanpot and Terrier hockey postseason tournaments
- Advanced option to purchase tickets and reserved parking for concerts and family entertainment events at Agganis Arena BEFORE they go on sale to the general public
- Complimentary Terriers souvenir (past souvenirs have included Adidas fleece coats, Fossil sports watches, and BU hockey jerseys
- 20% discount on purchases from the Barnes & Noble Merchandise Stand located on the Arena concourse
- Exclusive Member benefits from our corporate sponsors including complimentary golf at The International course in Bolton, Massachusetts!
A portion of the cost of premium seating is tax-deductible. The IRS stipulates that contributions made in exchange for seating benefits and the right to purchase tickets is deductible according to the 80/20 rule, section 170(i) of the IRS Code. Please consult with your tax advisor to determine your tax deduction. The total value of benefits received as part of your premium seating contribution will be reflected in your University gift receipt.
For information on availability & packages, please direct all inquiries to:
Agganis Arena Management Office
925 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
(617) 358-7007 Fax