Season Tickets 2013-14
The landscape of college hockey is changing. Nationally, there are two new conferences—the Big Ten Conference for hockey and the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC); Locally, Hockey East—arguably the strongest conference in the country top to bottom—just got stronger with the addition of Notre Dame (2013-14) and UConn (2014-15).
This is a great year to become a BU hockey season ticket holder. In addition to single game visits from rivals BC, UNH, and UMass Lowell, both new conferences will be represented at Agganis Arena in 2013-14 as Wisconsin (Big Ten) and North Dakota (NCHC) make their return to campus!
With more high profile non-conference opponents and high pressure league games, the 2013-14 season is not to be missed.
Terrier FULL season ticket holder benefits:
- Guaranteed seating in comfortable upholstered seats for all regular season home games
- Savings off of full-priced, individual tickets
- No service fees
- Options for Payment:
- Pay in full
- 50/50 Payment Plan - Pay half your balance now and half on October 1st
- Additional complimentary tickets for select men’s hockey home games
- Discounts with select Arena sponsors
- Guaranteed access to purchase tickets to away games, the Beanpot, Hockey East Playoffs and NCAA Playoffs*
- Presale for Individual Game Tickets - Purchase additional tickets to men’s hockey individual games before they go on sale to the general public! Opponents for the 2013-14 season include Boston College, Wisconsin and North Dakota
- Special opportunities to purchase tickets to family shows and concerts held at Agganis Arena
- Eligible for Season Ticket Holder of the game prizes
- Complimentary tickets to select BU men’s and women’s basketball and women’s hockey games
- Online Account Management – Maximize your investment by printing, forwarding, re-selling or donating your tickets online
Men's hockey seating map:
For more information about Season Tickets, please visit our Ticket Office at 925 Commonwealth Avenue, Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm, call 617-353-GOBU (4628), and choose option #2, or email the Ticket Office. Click here for Student SeasonPASS.