Boston University Men's Hockey Half Season Tickets
With the option to purchase both full and half seasons and the ability to choose a payment plan, this season you have more options than ever before! This is an exciting time to be a BU season ticket holder!.
Full Season ticket packages include all home games at Agganis Arena plus additional amenities. Click here for more information about Full Season Tickets.
Men’s Hockey Half Season tickets are the newest family friendly and affordable option to cheer on the Boston University Terriers at Agganis Arena. This year it is more convenient than ever to be a half season ticket holder because you can customize your own eight game season!
Terrier half season ticket holder benefits:
- Guaranteed seating in comfortable upholstered seats
- No service fees
- Payment Plans
- Deferred Payment Plan - Reserve your seats today, make one full payment on August 1st
- 3-Installment Payment Plan - Make automatic payments on August 1st, October 1st and December 1st.
- Presale for Individual Game Tickets - Purchase additional tickets to men's hockey individual games before they go on sale to the general public
- Online Account Management – Maximize your investment by printing, forwarding, reselling or donating your tickets online
- Discounts with select Arena sponsors
- Special opportunities to purchase tickets to other designated Agganis Arena events
Men's hockey seating map:
For more information about Season Tickets, please visit our
Ticket Office at 925 Commonwealth Avenue, Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm,
call 617-353-GOBU (4628), and choose option #2, or email the Ticket Office. Click here for
Student Sports Pass SeasonPASS information.
Discounted Half Season Tickets for BU Faculty, Staff and Young Alumni** are available online or through the Agganis Arena Ticket Office only. To inquire about Half SeasonTicket Packages, please visit our Ticket Office at 925 Commonwealth Avenue, Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm, call 617-353-GOBU (4628) or email the Ticket Office.
**Young Alumni are graduates who have graduated within the past 10 years.